Meet Doctor Joseph Jabbour
Dr Joseph Jabbour is a Fertility Specialist and Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist situated in Sunnybank (Brisbane Southside). The majority of his training took place in Queensland, where he worked in several hospitals including Logan Hospital and Mater Hospital Brisbane (Tertiary Obstetrics Unit).
Pregnancy is one of the most important times in life. Dr Joseph feels privileged to be your Fertility Specialist and will ensure you are well informed of your options, and that you are comfortable with your decisions and cared for at all times. As a Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, he can also manage your care from pre-pregnancy and planning, to delivering your baby.
Dr Joseph has dedicated several years of training to perfect his gynaecological skills. His practice at Sunnybank Centre for Women, has all the tools to allow the management of your fertility care, such as:
- Ovulation Induction and Cycle Tracking
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Fertility Preservation (Egg and Sperm Freezing)
- Male Factor Infertility, including testicular biopsies.
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)